Monday, March 29, 2010

Powerful Article Writing Tips!

 
Powerful Article Writing Tips!

In my articles I often write, about writing, and the benefits writing provides in your overall strategies of marketing. Writing is an acquired talent, that only comes from writing, and writing often. Most people admit, they don't know how to write. I totally understand how you feel, I felt the same way a few years back when I got involved with online marketing. I had the priviledge of setting under some intense training by the SEO Master himself, Butch Hamilton. One of points Butch emphasied was; you must learn to write. In every class this issue was emphaized over and over again. "You learn to write....by writing." I didn't realize then, but I understand now, how important writing has been to my online success. I started writing, exactly as I was thinking, and found I could express my personal feeling about any issue. The personal satisfaction that writing gave me, can't be explained in spoken words.

I learned quickly that writing short articles with good relevant content, I could target a specific audience for the merchandise, I was trying to market online. I found that providing good information about my product, was one of the reason I was getting more visitors to my sign-up page. I started making money online, all the things I had only dreamed about up till now, was becoming a reality. I contribute this succes to writing.

By doing a simple personal survey of my results, I found that the title, and the first few words of the content, was where I was generating a fair amount of my traffic. If a title is not relevant, and the first paragraph of your article isn't compeling enough to capture the users attention, then the user will not finish reading your article past the first paragraph or so. From the first few words of your article, to about 250-300 words is what most people will read, before they will make a choice. They will either click off your information, because it's not relevant to the title, or you have captured their interest in that short period of time and they will then finish your reading your information and sign up for your business opportunity. This whole process of getting their attention, creating a interest to read further, cultivating a desire for your product or service and finally making that all important choice to take action and purchase what you have to offer.

When writing and article, it is imperative to use keywords and keyword phrases in your content that will describe your opportunity to your targeted autience. If you are an individual who really enjoys writing, then you already possess a huge advantage over most of us. However, if you can't put your thoughts on paper, you might want to consider using a recorder to capture your thoughts. Record yourself asking yourself a question that a user might ask if they were interested in your business opportunity. Then answer that question, as you would, if you were face to face or maybe on the phone with your potential client. Then play the recording back to yourself, make an outline of the points covered, then use that outline to compile a very effective article. Try this a couple of times and you will see that the process of writing good copy, has just become a lot simplier.

Record yourself during an interview, is priceless. You will get a great education on how your presentation really went. If you had a successful outcome and made the sale from your interview, you may be able to pick up some very important tips, that will help you in futher presentations. With the information you acquire from this type of training, you will be able to fine tune your marketing skills very quickly. Many times you can use this information, to generate multiple articles from one session. Use any combination of what we're talking about here, to gain the ability, of writing good relevant keyword content for your website or articles. Publish your articles in several article directories is a powerful way to promote your ideas.

Once you start writing articles, don't worry about your opinion, of how good your articles may be. Some one will enjoy your writings, and your journey of article marketing has just begun. It's just another way to generate multi streams of income. That's what this whole gig, is all about.

Always provide a link back to the homepage of your website, or sign-up page. Using alt tags is a great way to direct potential clients where you want them to go, without putting a "click here" for information link. Many people, consider "click here" as a caution flag, and will go no further in your article. Pointing them in the right direction with an alt tag, is a powerful alternative.

Writing won't build your business overnight, however, I feel that writing consistently, is one of the most effective ways to get users to keep coming back to your articles for additional information. Writig sincere, well written, keyword rich articles, will drive traffic to your site and sign up page. Isn't it about time, you add one more effective marketing tool to your marketing toolbox? If you haven't tried article submissions as one of your marketing strategies, may I recommend you start writing today. What a rewarding feeling when you see the results, this type of marketing can really boost your overall online success.

The eBiz Solutions Team is standing by to assist you with any questions. Call today for your free 30 minute consultation.

"Let's Build Your Business Together"

Larry L Miller SEM/SEO Consulting

Private Line: 321-594-4405
Skype: larrylmiller121

The Most Powerful Link on the Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment