Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Build Your Own Marketing System!

Today we are going to discuss some of the advantages of owning and building your own website. Most of us started out by participating in some form of a replicated website, because a friend recommended getting involved in their new money making opportunity. Maybe you found something on the internet that caught your fancy!

Whatever the reasons you started your online journey isn't relevant at this point. We've all become smarter or maybe just more informed today than you were back then. I didn't understand that having a replicated website was the most difficult thing to promote on the internet. The search engines don't recognize replicated site unless the site is promoted properly and I didn't know how to do that. No one ever told me I was fighting an uphill battle from day one and I would never get to the top regardless of how hard I tried.

Not until I did some research and found that I could develop my own website and get the recognition that I was entitled to, did I understand why I couldn't get anywhere on my online venture. I worked hard, to try to make the system work, as I understood it, following the suggestions made in the big company website and believing the false promises in their misleading advertising materials. I was raised in a small rural community in the Mid West where your word was your bond. If something was in writing, that made it all the more truthful. Boy was I wrong with those big shysters.

I learned how to build my own simple website without all the frills of flash, scrolling text and tons of pictures. I presented my opportunity exactly as it was with factual information about my product and answered my phone calls and responded to all my e-mails and conducted my business professionally. I started to make money, after all that was my intent for being online with my business.

I learned the process of marketing and soon I was sharing with other online new comers the benefits of marketing online. When I started on line my learning curve on the computer had been nearly strait up hill and I promised God that if he would help me learn this complicated process, I would share my knowledge with others who were computer challenged, like me.

At last, I was beginning to make money online. I was not getting rich, but I was happy. I was content with the idea that I was building a business that I could enjoy during my retirement years. I found that as long as I was in control, I was doing OK….it was when I got involved with an opportunity that someone else controlled that I was wasting my time and efforts promoting someone else's product. There's an old saying "if you lose control, you lose your rear" and that is so true when it comes to marketing online for someone else.

I love the concept of working for myself and being in control of my future outcome. I have no one to blame but me and me alone. If my outcome is successful, then I have God to thank for giving me strength, wisdom and ability to work to my full potential if I want to.

In this day of technology it appears that everything is so complicated, especially for those of us who have been around for awhile. My generation didn't have all these fancy electronic gadgets that are supposed to make life easier. Sometimes I think that technology has taken the personal touch away from our society, to some degree.

In this process of learning how to market your new found gadget online, you will soon understand that the internet is all about information. The more information you can provide to the users that visit your website, the more of an authority you become to your potential clients.

While it might be simpler to follow the crowd and be an affiliate with some big company, the bottom line is, you will probably make more money online if you learn how to market and then promote all your own opportunities in your own system.

Don't get me wrong here folks, there are a lot of reputable companies out there on the internet, however, it may be awhile before you're able to find exactly what you're looking for. Do your research and then make an informed choice.

Look for a template that fits your liking. A template that will present your product or service in a professional manner will work the best. Don't settle for a cheap or free template, cheap is not always the best route to go. I recommend Word Press as an extremely valuable tool and may be a good place to get you started. You might want to "Google It" for templates and do some comparisons before you jump into something that you may regret.

The eBiz Solutions Team is standing by to assist you in your "quest for success." Call today for your free 30 minute consultation.

"Let's Build Your Business Together"

Larry L Miller SEM/SEO Consulting

Private Line: 321-594-4405
Skype: larrylmiller121

The Most Powerful Link on the Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment